Sunday, February 28, 2010

Journal According to My Maloney.

I have been thinking of my relationship with Mary for the past few months. Mary has been very hardworking and a devoted wife. The house is always warm and clean and a good evening meal will be ready before I reach home after my work. Her demure and submissive nature make it even more difficult for me to bring the matter up to her. I have been contemplating for enough, holding on for one more day makes me less courageous.
She is getting impatient and threatens to pay Mary a visit if I sit on the problem for too long. Though I do not seem to feel much for Mary now, I am still apprehensive. Concentrating on my job is a serious problem. This is too much for me. Stress is building up day by day. I have to tell her today after work.
I will tell her not to worry as I will continue to support her financially. I will also look after the baby if she is willing. I hope she will be realistic and calm and not complicate things by kicking up a big fuss.

1 comment: