Friday, January 15, 2010

Introduction of myself

Hi my friends,this is just a brief introduction of myself.
My name is Goh Arnold , but some people in my primary school call me Arnie. He! He! I am the kind of people that like to talk a lot. So, I like to dialogue with people. I like many friends and thus hope to be able to be good friends with everyone. I hope we can all work hard together and achieve good results and bring Ortus glory.

My main interest is actually playing the piano and basketball. However, I'm not really good at them. If you would to ask me one day, what is my favourite fruit? I will tell you I'm the fruit king.Ha!Ha! Well that is because I like practically every fruit! If you ask what is my favourite toy? I will tell you that I'm a Lego lover and I collect Lego. Which singer do you all like?Personally I like Jay Chou.

Ya, by the way have you all seen my blog page? Do you all think it is nice?

That's, all I hope all of you will reply quickly. Have a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. Hope that when the year progresses, you will not talk too much. It is not hope, we WILL attain glory for Ortus. You are really good at playing the piano, seriously. You sure are unlike other children. They hate eating fruits. Finally, yes I find your blog page really nice. Have a nice day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you will strive hard to achieve your dreams, especially for the piano as I am a pianist too. For basketball, I am a basketballer too and I feel that as long as you work hard, you will succeed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnold, I didn't know we have so much in common. I am a Lego lover too. I love the Lego Technic set - you can control many functions of the vehicles. Also, I love using my head to think and assemble. Another thing we have in common is that we love to eat fruits -and almost everything else for me :)

    ReplyDelete